TERMS & CONDITIONS
R & P Surety, LLC d/b/a Universal Service Agency
Terms And Conditions Of Use Of Website And Services
Current as of 2020
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
- By visiting the Site and/or utilizing the Services provided by the Site, you agree that in no event will Universal, our parent company, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, or owners, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, licensors, developers, web hosting services, or any other entity connected to the foregoing or the Site (“Indemnified Parties”) be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential or any other damages whatsoever as a result of you visiting the Site and/or utilizing the Services.
- Your Use of The Site
- Voluntary Visit. You understand and agree that your decision to visit the Site and utilize the Services are voluntary and that the Site contains material that is owned by or licensed to Universal.
- Violation of Laws. You shall not visit the Site and/or utilize the Services in violation of any applicable federal, state, municipal or local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Altering The Site. You shall not alter the Site, access thereto, the performance thereof, or take any other action that might impact, directly or indirectly, the foregoing.
- External Links. The Site may, from time to time, include links to external websites which are for informational purposes only and shall not be considered an endorsement by us of the external websites or the contents thereof and Universal shall not be obligated to maintain or update any such external links.
- Right To Monitor. Universal reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor visitors use of the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for your use of the Services and any information contained on or submitted to the Site.
- Accuracy of Information. You certify that any information you provide to us, including but not limited to that contained in the Application or for other Services on the Site, will be accurate at the time made and will include any additional information necessary to make it not misleading.
- You represent that you are legally authorized to submit the Application on behalf the Applicant and are legally permitted to disclose the Personal Information of the Applicant’s owner(s) and spouse(s).
- No Reliance. The contents of the Site are for informational purposes only, not an offer or guarantee of a certain product or result and any opinions, advice, statements or other contents of the Site should not be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional advice from us and we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
- Proprietary Rights
- Universal Marks. Universal owns and retains all right, title, and interest in and to the proprietary rights to the Site and the Services not retained by other parties and licensed to Universal including, but not limited to, all trademarks, trade names, service marks, and copyrights of Universal in accordance with applicable law (collectively the “Marks”).
- No Warranties
- Disclaimer of Any Warranties. Universal provides the Site and the Services on an “AS-IS” basis and Universal does not make any warranty whether express, implied, limited, or otherwise in any manner with respect to the Site and the Services. In addition to the foregoing, Universal specifically, does not warrant that the Site and the Services will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, produce a certain product or result, or that any defects with the Site or Services will be corrected.
- Alterations to Site. Universal, in its sole discretion, may alter the Site and/or the Services from time to time with or without notice.
- If you are a minor, please do not utilize the Site, the Services, or provide any Personal Information.
- No failure on Universal’s part to exercise, and no delay in exercising, any right hereunder shall operate as a waiver of such right, nor shall any single or partial exercise of such right preclude any other further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right.
Address: 501 Office Center Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034-3208